PLMA’s 2024 World of Private Label International Trade Show will present more than 2,000 exhibiting companies including nearly 50 national and regional pavilions. Products on display will include fresh, frozen and refrigerated foods, dry grocery, and beverages as well as non-food categories, including cosmetics, health and beauty, household and kitchen, auto aftercare, garden, and housewares & DIY.
To help visitors make the most of their time, the show floor is divided into separate food and non-food halls. In addition, PLMA offers the following services to maximise efficiency and results:
- PLMA’s online Show Preview helps pre-registered visitors locating products and suppliers as of thirty days prior to the beginning of the show. Once the show starts, the Show Preview turns into the mobile-friendly Show Navigator, which is accessible to all exhibitors and visitors over a dedicated WiFi network.
- PLMA’s online New Product Announcements help pre-registered visitors finding the latest exhibitor offerings.
- PLMA Matchmaker™ helps pre-registered visitors arranging appointments online with exhibitors in advance of the show.
- PLMA Idea Supermarket®, centrally located in between the Food and Non-Food Section, shows what retailers around the world are doing with their private label products and packaging.
- PLMA’s New Product Expo displays the latest innovations submitted by exhibitors. It is the ideal preparation before starting to walk the show floor.